The Earth Fields from the Aspect of Modern and Ancient Science, the Functioning of the Universe, Human’s Consciousness
“Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident.” Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)
“QM has questioned the material foundations of the world by showing that atoms and subatomic particles are not really solid objects—they do not exist with certainty at definite spatial locations and definite times. Most importantly, QM explicitly introduced the mind into its basic conceptual structure since it was found that particles being observed and the observer—the physicist and the method used for observation—are linked. According to one interpretation of QM, this phenomenon implies that the consciousness of the observer is vital to the existence of the physical events being observed, and that mental events can affect the physical world. The results of recent experiments support this interpretation. These results suggest that the physical world is no longer the primary or sole component of reality, and that it cannot be fully understood without making reference to the mind.” From the Manifesto for a Post-Materialist Science (1).
Postmaterialist paradigm is leading humanity to the next great scientific revolution to realize that we all are connected with the Universe as a whole.
Today’s quantum physics, cosmology, science about nature of consciousness have been catching up to ancient knowledge and concepts that are/were so deeply ingrained in various cultures throughout the world of our ancestors.
This paradigm appears to be as synergy from the wisdom of ancient civilizations
and scientific researches at present time with underline the significant role
of humans’ consciousness and the feeling of being in
harmony with rhythms of Mother Nature (1, 2).
The review consists brief information about Akashi records and famous biologist Rupert Sheldrake hypothesis of morfic fields and morfic resonance, what find support by worldly known physic John Archibald Wheeler’s theory about nature of reality where the link between the human mind and quantum states appears remarkable.
Most leading physicists confirm, that elemental particles at smallest observable level are constantly spinning and vibrating vortices of energy as fundamental base of the existence. By Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, the Universe exists in a state of ever changing flow or flux. From aspect from humans’ level of consciousness (depart or interconnected by some ways, thought experiments, scientific, passionless researches by measurements, intuition, observations, etc.) the Universe existence is not deterministic, but probabilistic.
There are many different hypothesis through scientific analyses, experiments, measurements, intuition approaches, and so on, about construction the “fractals” of the Universe and it is hard to decide which hypothesis are more close the objective truth. By my opinion even the humans’ consciousness reflections have probabilistic nature and is as a vibrating and expanding field of information, what is always interacting, vibrating in resonance, pictorially, as searching or wishing to know the nature of eternity. Quantum physics has shown that this influence happens also at a distance.
It seems to me that the reality of our existence in the Earth, is as the virtual “cinema” picture, some kind illusion, what is illuminating to each of us little differently (according to the genetic background, motivations, and base of knowledges) as a field of infinite possibilities with a deeper order of existence.
By quantum physics, at its fundamental, tiniest level everything in the Universe is made out of energy (for my perception, out of information). Andrei Linde has said that the information field is that led the all Universe is as self-regulating fractal.
Earth fields with different frequency and intensity are ones of the more sensitive indicators on the planet to the influences from far cosmos, Sun, planets, earth’s core, biosphere, atmosphere, human created different types of electromagnetic, magnetic, electrical waves, etc.
By the way, the team of scientists led by the Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics had reached to the conclusion that magnetic fields also as elementary particles and radiation were formed in the first fractions of a second after the birth of our Universe (3). Consequently, magnetic fields seems to be as ones of fundamental for all creation of the Universe (including the humans).
The Earth’s magnetic fields act as carrier waves for unique information which influences all living systems. Pictorially, the human body is as an antenna guided by consciousness and Earth's natural vibrations support humans’ immune and energy systems, bodies.
When a person has a motivation to cultivate perfection of consciousness by different levels of knowledge through science, ancient wisdom, practical experiences, folklore, etc., the higher his/her capacity, to understand (and accordingly behave) the unity of the functioning the Universe, to perceive its rhythms through the reflections of consciousness. Especially it is important for measurements the Earth fields by different scientific methods, by apparatuses, and even also by rod, pendulum measurements. For the more objective interpretation (of specific indications and measuring points, places) an important role has person’s cognition, intuition, imagination.
The more is knowledge about the functioning of the Universe, the closer is measurements to the reality of rhythms, fields (as reflections in human consciousness) are. In other words, the stronger the intuition, a source of inspiration, the better are results of measurements. .
This is the reason why this review has written. The perception of each person is different. A motivated reader can decide if he/she wants to think about various scientific hypotheses, opinions as a tiny source to develop personal imagination, intuition about the cosmological functions, fluctuations and influences to the Earth’s fields from the aspect concern to nature of consciousness, humans’ existence, and whole biosphere.
THE AKASHIC RECORDS. MORFIC FIELDS
The ancient cultures had a mutual respect for nature and human beings. The young were taught by the elders, the elderly looked after by the younger. The young appreciated the elders’ life experiences.
In general, Akashic Records (Chronicles) guided by this principle. They span eternity and hold every bit of Universal information – from the wisdom of ancient societies to the discoveries in the quantum physical world.
The Akashic Records are as universal, a vibrating storehouse of information and energy, and an ever-present resonance that expands in our lives and in the Universe, the information of eternity. The information held in the ethers and energies of the Universe, exist in each soul, in the cells of each body, in the eternal mind.
Akashic Records can be seen as the Universe’s supercomputer, a central storage facility of all information, from the Universe. Akashic Records patterns of expansion and acceleration are waiting and accumulating in the field of the consciousness of mankind, responding to those who are open to receiving information from this patterns (4).
The Akashic Records span eternity and hold every bit of Universal information from the wisdom of ancient societies to the discoveries in the quantum physical world.
Modern scientific theories do not recognize the real existence of Akashic Records, but the fact is that quantum physics reach to the conclusion that space is not empty and it is certainly lending more credibility to this Records.
From the Tibetan view of the etheric realm to present philosophical and psychological concepts – and even to modern science, there is logic behind this theory of an all-encompassing information field. Two modern terms of this phenomenon are the ‘Universal Mind’ and the ‘Cosmic Consciousness.’
Morfic fields, morfic resonance in some aspects comparable to Akashic Records generated many thousands years ago. By biologist Rupert Sheldrake (Ph.D.) all life is dependent informational and energetic model for life; each species having own specific pattern of this field. Nothing in the universe is separate. What appears separate is connected through resonance with morphic fields of information. All systems have their own morphic fields, located within and around the systems they influence, organize the form, structure, and patterned interactions of systems.
Biologist Rupert Sheldrake (Ph.D.) has proposed that all of life is dependent informational and energetic model for life; each species having own specific pattern of this field. (More properly about this hypothesis and corresponding experiments (5).
OBSERVATIONS, MEASUREMENTS, HYPOTHESIS, LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS
1. The orbit through the Milky Way is not a perfect circle or an ellipse. As Caleb Scharf observes in The Copernicus Complex, "none of the components of the galaxy are stationary; they, too, are orbiting and drifting in a three-dimensional ballet.” The result is that our solar system, and billions of others, must inevitably encounter patches of interstellar space containing the thicker molecular gases and microscopic dust grains. It takes for our tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of years to pass through one of these regions (6).
2. Galaxies are flying apart from one another, clusters of galaxies are zooming away from other clusters, the empty space between everything is growing wider and wider. (This was known in 1920s, when observations by Edwin Hubble’s teem noticed, that the cosmos is expanding). 1998 astronomers declared, that the Universe’s expansion continues to accelerate and is getting bigger and bigger every second.
When to look a distant galaxy, and one can see it as it was in the distant past. The fabric of the Universe itself expanding. (This prediction of Einstein's General Relativity first recognized in the 1920s and then observed by team Edwin Hubble several years later, has been one of the cornerstones of modern cosmology). Today Scientists have established that the Universe is expanding about 20 % faster than it was 5 billion years ago (7).
It is also interesting to know that only about 5 % of the universe is composed of planets, stars and gaseous structures, with the remaining 95 % comprising dark matter and dark energy (8). What is dark energy? Maybe particles that appear out of nothing before annihilating; it may associated with the recently confirmed Higgs Field, which gives certain kinds of matter mass; or it may be explained by string theory by which extra invisible dimensions of space get compressed into sizes much smaller than atoms, etc. Many questions, no exact answers, only opinions, through different measurements, experiences, calculations (7).
3. Gravitation – there are many different explanations, hypotheses, scientific researches, but what is reality of this phenomena is exactly not known yet. The laws of gravity have been revealed to be under the influence of an unexplained force. How to connect quantum physics to gravity, it is one of the most basic problems of physics. Today there are only different opinions and hypothesis of this (9, 10,11,).
Gravity waves form not only in the far the cosmic space but also in the atmosphere as a result of destabilizing processes, for example at weather fronts, during storms or when air masses stroke over mountain ranges. They can occasionally be seen in the sky as bands of cloud. For weather forecast and climate models, they are 'invisible' due to their short wavelength (8).
FROM THE FAR UNIVERSE TO THE SUN AND EARTH
Energies, coming from the Universe (suns, planets, galaxies...), influences more or less humans’ state of being, psyche, etc.
1. Our Sun is heading toward a deep Solar Minimum. Solar wind decreases, cosmic rays from deep space are able to penetrate the inner solar system.
The phenomenon is happening all over the world. A weakened field can let more solar particles through, which can disrupt electric grids, cause problems with navigational systems and could have both a direct and indirect effect on Earth's organisms. The radiation could lead to higher rates of genetic mutations in organisms or interfere with their ability to repair DNA damage.
2. Earth's magnetic field is dramatically weakening – this phenomenal disruption is part of a pattern lasting for over 1000 years. According to Tarduno, the strength of Earth's magnetic field "has been decreasing for at least 160 years at an alarming rate, leading some to speculate that we are heading toward a reversal."(13).
Reversals of the Earth's magnetic field have been common throughout Earth's history. The process of a field reversal is accompanied by a reduction in field strength and reduced protection against hazardous radiation from space.
It is unknown by scientific researches, how long today's anomaly will persist. The last reversal of the Earth’s poles by today's orientation were 780,000 years ago. It may take thousands of years before the magnetic field reverses again (13).
2. The rotation of magnetic iron in Earth's core are causing to the planet's geomagnetic field what protects the planet from solar radiation. Without it, the planet's surface would be bombarded by charged particles streaming from the Sun, outer cosmos and would breaks down Earth's atmosphere.
Hundred years scientists have been measuring Earth's magnetic field, it has drifted inexorably to the west. A new hypothesis suggests that waves in Earth's outer core may cause this drift to eastward.
Earth's outer core is also a rotating fluid. The slow waves, called Rossby waves, arise in rotating fluids. They are known as "planetary waves," and they're found in many large, rotating bodies, including on Earth in the oceans and atmosphere and on Jupiter and the Sun. Rossby waves with a large-scale tendency to move energy westward could explain the westward drift measured over the Atlantic Ocean (15,16).
3. In 1952 German physicist professor W.O.Schumann from the Technical University of Munich began to search the answer which is Earth’s magnetic field frequency, a pulse. After two years prof. Schumann and Herbert König confirmed that the resonance of the Earth maintained a frequency of 7.83 Hz, what was later tested and confirmed by several scientists.
On the universal site (17) are explanations different aspects why staying in tune with the Earth’s Pulse is key to humans wellbeing.
But at our time is hard to detect that exact resonance because the atmosphere is now consists far and wide with manmade radiation and various frequencies. The worse is, that technological electromagnetic waves, power distribution networks, computers, microwave ovens, cell phones, antennas, etc., can influence biological systems, including humans, by many ways. Studies show that electromagnetic fields from human-made power lines, electrical appliances, cell phones, and cell-phone towers put humans at physical risk: can impact human bodies and immune systems, challenge physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing, reduce success in relationships, and in work life (19,20,21).
Innovative science has reached to the standpoint that Brain wave and heart rhythm frequencies overlap the Earth’s field resonance, humans and all living beings are not just receivers of biologically relevant information, but probably “sent” information into the global field, as some kind feedback loop with the Earth’s magnetic fields.
Research is indicating that human emotions and consciousness encode information into the geomagnetic field and this encoded information is distributed globally. This primary level of reality gives birth to all the objects and appearances of our physical world and connects everything via an invisible web of direct communication through quantum entanglement (more explanation from aspect of QM in the next section (18).
In general, the Earth’s magnetic fields acting as carrier waves and influences all living systems and the collective consciousness.
THE NATURE OF REALITY. THE LATEST TIME HYPOTHESIS
At the turn of the nineteenth century, physicists started to explore the relationship between energy and the structure of matter. Result is that the belief of Newtonian material universe was dropped, the realization that matter is nothing but an illusion replaced it. Scientists began to recognize that everything in the Universe is made out of energy.
By John Archibald Wheeler the nature of reality was revealed by the bizarre laws of quantum mechanics. According to this laws, before the observation a subatomic particle exists in several states, in a superposition. Once the particle is observed, it instantaneously collapses into a single position.
Superposition—the notion that tiny objects can exist in multiple places or states simultaneously—is a cornerstone of quantum physics.
Physicists from the University of Basel have observed the quantum mechanical Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox in a system of several hundred interacting atoms for the first time. (The phenomenon dates back to a famous thought experiment from 1935). It allows measurement results to be predicted precisely and could be used in new types of sensors (27).
In quantum entanglement, two objects are connected by an invisible wave that allows them to essentially share the same existence. If something happens to one object, it immediately happens to the other, regardless of their apart.
Wheeler suggested that reality is created by observers: “no phenomenon is a real until it is an observed phenomenon....we are participants in bringing into being not only the near and here, but the far away and long ago.”
This claim was tested in a laboratory in 1984. The experiment was a variation on the “double-slit experiment” in which the dual nature of light was exposed /depending on how the experiment was measured and observed, the light behaved like a particle (a photon) or like a wave/.
Andrew Truscott, leading researcher from a study published by the Australian National University suggests: “Reality does not exist unless we are looking at it.” He concluded that we are living in a holographic-type of universe.
Recently, Australian scientists recreated an experiment that proves reality doesn’t really exist until we are measuring it, observing it, or ‘looking’ at it, at least to on the scale of quantum mechanics.
The conclusion by hypothesis new physics: The observer shapes the reality. The way one think and perceive could be responsible and play a remarkable role in the physical construct of the Universe. So the observer’s consciousness bring the Universe into existence. Each of us is a co-creator of reality.
However, “the uncertainty does not always come from the disturbing influence of the measurement. It is from the quantum nature of the particle itself."
The vacuum of space is not empty; it is filled with fields that may be weak but cannot be zero – nothing quantum can ever be zero, because quantum things wiggle. (This quantum event was first hypothesized in the 1930s, when quantum theory predicted that empty space – a vacuum – isn’t empty at all. It is full of virtual particles that flash in and out of existence, wiggle (21, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26).
Zeno effects occur due to the disturbance caused by the measurement. If ultra-quickly peeked into the box with radioactive material thousands of times per second to keep an eye on the radioactive material, it turns out to be possible to either delay the decay (the quantum Zeno effect) or accelerate it (the quantum anti-Zeno effect). The result depending on the way you observe.
Cornell physicists proved a quantum system can’t change while you’re watching it. The process isn’t easy: how is possible (or not possible) to measure the “world” beyond Planck constant (27, 28, 29, and 30).
(Quantum uncertainty seems to be quantum nature of the particle itself and not always come from the disturbing influences of the measurement).
Also the nature of entropy is now revised. Renato Renner, a professor at ETH Zurich in Switzerland explains: Fifteen years ago, “we thought of entropy as a property of a thermodynamic system,” he said. “Now in information theory, we wouldn’t say entropy is a property of a system, but a property of an observer who describes a system.”
Maybe the nature of quantum uncertainty, entropy and by some hypothetical standpoints also gravity - are represent the nature of space-time itself, its eternal fluctuations as quantum foam (31), responsible for infinite creation-destruction fractals cycles the whole Universe, and the humans consciousness, reflecting the vibrations of information field, their reflections in consciousness through holograms. The more knowledge the human being is collecting, the more interesting a tiny pixel his/her lifespan appears, the easier to peek into eternal hologram of existence.
Shutting down the external distractions and going within, is possible begin to expand awareness. It is especially important for Earth's field’s researches, there awareness and technical skills are more interconnected then the other areas.
Working with the science-based measurements using the various apparatuses, intuition is significantly important (for example, what and where to measure, control, whether some kind extra cognition bursts can shake the instrument's results…. etc.) and also the sense of the unity of research collective. As a rule, results are better, obtained in cooperation.
Let us feel sympathetic to exchange information, share knowledge and keep in mind what could be learned from colleagues.
1. Manifesto for a Post-Materialist Science. http://opensciences.org/about/manifesto-for-a-post-materialist-science
2. Dr. Beauregard, Mario, 2017 December, 18. Expanding Reality: The New Science of Consciousness A Trilogy about Postmaterialist Sciences. http://opensciences.org/blogs/open-sciences-blog/273-expanding-reality?utm_source=newsletter_44&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=opensciences-org-newsletter
3. "Shrouded in Mystery"- The Magnetic Fields Created 1st Second After Big Bang, 2018 April, 02. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2018/04/shrouded-in-mystery-the-magnetic-fields-created-1st-second-after-bib-bang.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDailyGalaxyNewsFromPlanetEarthBeyond+%28The+Daily+Galaxy+--Great+Discoveries+Channel%3A+Sci%2C+Space%2C+Tech.%29
4.Cayce, Edgar, Akashic Records—The Book of Life. Adapted from Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records by Todeschi, Kevin J. https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readings/akashic-records/
6. Currently In a Danger Zone? --"The Solar System Has Completed 20–25 Orbits of the Milky Way Since Origin of Humans,"2018 May, 24. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2018/05/the-danger-zone-dinosaurs-ruled-the-earth-when-sun-was-at-its-current-position-in-its-milky-way-orbi.html
7. Riess, Adam G., Livio Mario, 2016 March. Dark Energy: No Answers but More Questions. Why is the expansion of the universe accelerating? https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dark-energy-no-answers-but-more-questions/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JulySpecialEdition&utm_content=article13&utm_term=SESI_CVP_v1_s1
8. Goethe University Frankfurt. Gravity waves influence weather and climate, 2017 September, 20. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170920100043.htm
9.Swingle, Brian, 2018 June 29. Physics 11, 67. Q&A: Searching for the Quantumness of Gravity. https://physics.aps.org/articles/v11/67?utm_campaign=weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_source=emailalert
10."Gravity is an Illusion" -The Theory That Predicted Gravitational Waves May Be Wrong (WATCH Today's 'Galaxy' Stream). 2017 October 05. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2017/10/gravity-is-an-illusion-the-theory-that-predicted-gravitational-waves-may-be-wrong.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDailyGalaxyNewsFromPlanetEarthBeyond+%28The+Daily+Galaxy+--Great+Discoveries+Channel%3A+Sci%2C+Space%2C+Tech.%29
11. Verlinde, E.P., 2016 November, 7. Emergent Gravity and the Dark Universe, arxiv.org/abs/1611.02269.
13. Wolchover, Natalie, 2012 February, 10. What If Earth's Magnetic Poles Flip? http://www.livescience.com/18426-earth-magnetic-poles-flip.html?utm_source=llm-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201610-llm
14. Pappas, Stephanie, 2018 May, 15. Earth's Magnetic Field Is Drifting Westward, and Nobody Knows Why.
15. National Ocean Service. What is a Rossby wave? https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/rossby-wave.html
17. Schumann Resonator. http://www.schumannresonator.com/
18. Rollin McCraty, PhD, Annette Deyhle, PhD, and Doc Childre, 2012. The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave.
19. MenuElectromagnetic fields and public health. 2007. http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs322/en/
20. Gangwar, Arun Kumar, Chishti, Farheen. International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. 2014, June, Vol. 3. Study of Electromagnetic Field and Its Effect on Human Body. ( (Pubmed, Scholar Google).
(More related articles with Gangwarrs and Chishti article: International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)
21. 'The Conscious Universe' - "The Universe Exists Because We Are Here". 2017 January, 3. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2017/01/the-conscious-universe-a-radical-theory-the-universe-exists-because-we-are-here-view-video.html
22. The Quantum Big Bang --"Our Universe Does Not Exist Until It's Observed," 2018 June,
23. Ball, Philip, 2018 May, 21. Quantum Physics May Be Even Spookier Than You Think. (A new experiment hints at surprising hidden mechanics of quantum superposition). https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/quantum-physics-may-be-even-spookier-than-you-think/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-digest&utm_content=link&utm_term=2018-05-21_featured-this-week&spMailingID=56659954&spUserID=NTM5NzIxNjEwNwS2&spJobID=1403178292&spReportId=MTQwMzE3ODI5MgS2
24. Bessa, Ricardo, May 5, 2017. The Quantum Thermodynamics Revolution. https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-quantum-thermodynamics-revolution-20170502/
25. Focus: The Force of Empty Space, 1998 December, 3. Phys. Focus 2, 28. https://physics.aps.org/story/v2/st28
26. Focus: Another Step Back for Wave-Particle Duality, 2011 December, 2. Physics 4, 102. https://physics.aps.org/articles/v4/102
27. Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox observed in many-particle system for the first time, 2018 April, 26. (Source University of Basel). https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180426141601.htm
28. Fuge, Lauren, 2018 March,24. Five weird quantum effects. https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/five-weird-quantum-effects
29. Anderson, Mark, 2009 January, 13. Is Quantum Mechanics Controlling Your Thoughts? http://discovermagazine.com/2009/feb/13-is-quantum-mechanics-controlling-your-thoughts
30.Kaszlikowski, Dagomir, 2011, December 5. New Theory Explains How Objective Reality Emerges from the Strange Underlying Quantum World https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/new-theory-explains-how-objective-reality-emerges-from-the-strange-underlying-quantum-world/
31.Pomeroy, Ross, 2017 August, 5 (RealClearScience). Is Space Full of Quantum Foam? https://www.livescience.com/60053-is-space-full-of-quantum-foam.html?utm_source=ls-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170807-ls
3a.Philosophical Essays on the Unitary Theory of the World. https://www.tomas-kala.net
4a."We Live in an Unstable Universe" --Physicists Open Door to Deepest Mysteries of the Cosmos. 2016 May, 24. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/05/we-live-in-an-unstable-universe-physicists-open-door-to-some-of-the-deepest-mysteries-of-the-cosmos-.html
5a.Jim Baggott, Farewell to reality: how modern physics has betrayed the search for scientific truth. Pegasus, 2013. 336 p.
6a. Prof. Utts, Jessica, University of California, Davis. Copyright 1995. An Assesment Of The Evidence For Psychic Functioning. https://www.ics.uci.edu/~jutts/air
7a. Julia A. Mossbridge1*, Patrizio Tressoldi2, Jessica Utts3, John A. Ives4, Dean Radin5 and Wayne B. Jonas4
• 1Department of Psychology, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
• 2Dipartimento di Psicologia Generale, Universita di Padova, Padova, Italy
• 3Department of Statistics, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
• 4Samueli Institute, Alexandria, VA, USA
• 5Consciousness Research Laboratory, Institute of Noetic Sciences, Petaluma, CA, USA
HUMAN BODY CAN DETECT EVENTS 1-10 SECONDS BEFORE THEY OCCUR
Front. Hum. Neurosci., 2014 March, 25. Predicting the unpredictable: critical analysis and practical implications of predictive anticipatory activity. Review article. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00146
8a. The Dark Energy Enigma --"The Entire Universe is Being Pushed by an Unknown Force No One Can Locate". 2016 January, 30. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2016/01/-the-dark-energy-mystery-the-entire-universe-is-being-pushed-by-an-invisible-unknown-force-no-one-ca.html
9a. O'Connell,Cathal, Cracks in the universe: the search for cosmic strings, 2018 April, 25. https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/cracks-in-the-universe
10a. Wormhole Echoes Would Be One of the Greatest Discoveries Ever --"Irrefutable Proof That Black Holes Don't Exist," 2018 June, 12. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2018/06/wormhole-echoes-would-be-one-of-the-greatest-discoveries-ever-irrefutable-proof-that-black-holes-don.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheDailyGalaxyNewsFromPlanetEarthBeyond+%28The+Daily+Galaxy+--Great+Discoveries+Channel%3A+Sci%2C+Space%2C+Tech.%29
11a. Lovett, Richard A., 2017 March, 10. “Time crystals” latest quantum weirdness. (US scientists have fashioned crystals that seem to defy the laws of physics. Richard A Lovett reports). https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/time-crystals-latest-quantum-weirdness
12a. McClintock, Peter V.E. a Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK. A review of Quantum Aspects of Life, edited by Abbott,D., Davies P.C.W., Pati A.K. 2008, London, Imperial College Press.
13a. Recent Findings Hints Quantum Physics Binds DNA, 2010 December 17. http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/12/todays-most-popular-recent-findings-suggests-quantum-physics-binds-dna-.html